• College Front

  • Blessed Sacrament Chapel

  • A group from St Margaret's, Roy Bridge with Mgr Toal

  • Salamanca's Cathedrals

  • Visit of former students (2005)

  • St Ninian's, Knightswood, Glasgow on a visit

  • College Chapel Exterior

  • St John Ogilvie

  • College Front South

  • St Andrew

    The statue of St Andrew in the College cloister, with the silver sanctuary lamp made from three different lamps brought to Valladolid when the College moved there in 1771 hanging above.

Google Maps